Thursday, May 15, 2014

LIFE OF A BLOGGER: 101 Things I Love



Life Of A Blogger is hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat where we let people know more about our lives outside of blogging so they can get to know us better!


This the first time I'm participating in this and I'm quite late, but better late than never. To be honest, you know a lot about me already, I think.

The topic for this Thursday is: 101 Things You Love... This is gonna be a task! And I don't even know how this can be done in an easy yet fast manner! LOL! Imma do my best!

1. I LOOOOOVE BOOKS! That is no question. Feed me books, I'll be good!
2. I love being weird and quirky. Some people think I'm messed up but, I'm fine with that.
3. I love cakes. Hmmm...
4. I love macaroons, the raspberry flavored ones
5. I love cheesecakes, New York
6. I love chocolate, donuts, cookies, ice cream, basically all types of desserts! I'm a sweet tooth fairy!
7. I love libraries! Teehee
8. I love my Mom, my dad, my older sister and my two younger brothers.
9. I LOOOOVE my book collection!!!
10. I love my room! Though it's very simple, at least I have a big bed!
11. I love Young Adult novels
12. I love Sci-Fi novels
13. I love General fiction novels
14. I love swimming, even if I am not a fantastic swimmer
15. I love my peculiar, book signing family!
16. I LOVE CHEESE! No taking away of cheese!!!!!! MINE!
17. I LOOOOVE Asian characters on books! Kenji, Minho, Magnus. Name it.
18. I LOOOOVE ANIME!
19. I love The Avengers
20. I love The X-Men
21. I love Spider-Man
22. I basically LOVE all the Marvel Heroes
23. I love Superman and Batman too.
24. I loooove Rock and Alternative music
25. I love country music as well
26. I love Imagine Dragons
27. I love OneRepublic
28. I love The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men and The Royal Teeth
29. I love Santigold
30. I love The Hunger Games movies!!! There are 2 more left to love *cries in a corner*
31. I love my iPad. 
32. I love my 5-year old laptop even if it's falling to pieces
33. I love my cousins no matter how near or far away they are
34. I LOOOVE COMMUNITY! BRING IT BACK!
35. I looove The Hunger Games Soundtracks
36. I looove "A LOT" of SOUNDTRACKS
37. I looove the #TFIOS poster
38. I looove the actors in the #TFIOS movie
39. I looove John Green novels
40. I LOOOVE JOHN GREEN!
41. I LOOOOVE ALL THE WONDERFUL AUTHORS IN THE WORLD! They make the world a better place!
42. I love to wear dresses to sleep sometimes
43. I love The Harry Potter novels... They changed me. 
44. I love leather bags
45. I love the book case that I bought from Eriele. (Thanks Eriele)
46. I love the people/book bloggers who host fantastic giveaways all the time
47. I love Neil Gaiman novels. Neil Gaiman is a genius!
48. I love cherry flavoured soda
49. I love thin mints
50. I love thick novels
51. I love bookstore clerks
52. I love collecting receipts from bookstores
53. I love skating
54. I love the idea of visiting New York one day
55. I love the swag I've gotten from the FOX team
56. I LOOOOVE DANNY PUDI!
57. I LOOOOOVE ABED NADIR!
58. I LOVE STAR WARS!
59. I LOVE HAN SOLO!
60. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!
61. I LOOOOOOVE all the SHERLOCK EPISODES! Make Season 4 PLEASE?
62. I love Steven Moffat and Mark Gattis. 
63. I LOOOOVE JENNIFER LAWRENCE!
64. I love the huge TV near my room!
65. I love Edelweiss
67. I love Netgalley
68. I LOVE THE PUBLISHING HOUSES!
69. I LOVE MY BOOK BLOGGER FRIENDS
70. I LOVE MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE! Hahaha, if I have a life *wink*
71. I love chocolate orange!!!
72. I love my scarlet hair...
73. I love movies, independent ones as well
74. I love hotel pools
75. I love candy wrappers
76. I love small journals
77. I LOVE THE VAMPS
78. I LOVE 5SOS
79. I LOVE 1D
80. I love planes
81. I LOVE EMMA WATSON!
81. I LOOOOVE THE ELLEN SHOW!
82. I love cooking competitions
83. I love wearing my glasses
84. I love breakfasts
85. I love Twitter
86. I love hydrangeas
87. I love rap music
88. I love the number 27 (random insert)
89. I love drum solos
90. I love fandom items
91. I love personalized, handwritten cards
92. I love summer
93. I love strawberry jam
94. I love sneakers
95. I love sticking on earphones even when there's no music
96. I love train stations
97. I love sliding by corridors/halls
98. I LOVE WRITING MY OWN STORIES
99. I love sweet potato chips
100. I love dark lipsticks
101. I LOVE GOD!

WOWZA! I didn't think that I'd be able to write these lot down! Anyway, that's part of what you need to know about me. Next week, it'll be 101 Things You Hate, the things I hate. I'm quite excited for that. Well, keep lovely MISFITS!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...