- Genre: Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Contemporary. Some General Fiction, Classics and Mystery/Thrillers/Suspense. A little bit of New Adult won't hurt. I won't review non-fiction, erotica, poetry, biographies and horror (*spare me*)
- Format: Finished books in hardbound, paperback, or digital copies. ARC's of course are very, very welcome!
Do I accept old books to review? Yes! If you have a backlist or a book that was published last year or farther back, then I will be very happy to do an honest review of it!
How my book reviews work:
- Honesty: If I love it, I love it. If I hate it, I hate it. But I am not the overly harsh type. I am unbiased with any book I read, may it be for an author I love, or a publishing company I adore, every book to me is of equal levels. And to write reviews for them will be done with utmost reliance of honesty and truthfulness. You have my word for it.
- Outlooks: Now this pretty much means that I will talk about what is good about the book, and what is not. For the sake of the readers of this blog and also for the author to be aware of everything.
- Content: I tend to be narrative. I give a few details about the book to edge up the readers on what they might expect. And for books published before, it can give the readers a sense of mutuality and understanding depending on the stand I make, if ever they are the same. My thoughts and opinions are as objective as possible, but I tend to add my own spin on things right here and there, but they are very minimal.
- Rating: I rate from 1 to 5, 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. You may refer to my rating system for more details.
- Promotion: Each review will be posted on my Goodreads account if the book is presently provided for reviewing. The review shall be shared to my social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin, Networked Blogs and tour sites that I may have joined.
WAIT UP! There's more! Take note:
- I will, as much as possible, write a well deserved and honest review. The reviews of course, don't just come out magically. I will have to read the books. And my reading mood is complex. I read books, in a day, 1 or 2 if I can suffice, maybe even three, but then afterwards, I may go into a one day or two day hiatus from reading, and when my slump is really bad, I may go seriously haywire, but I will try my absolute best to get them published around the time of the release.
- ARC's will be prioritized, especially physical copies and also if they are near the scheduled date. I also do blog tours and interviews, so there's that.
- I am a book blogger from the Philippines. So if the publisher is generous enough to send/ship me the physical of the books because you all are such lovely people, I will make sure to give them all my loving and work hard for every review.
Author Interviews/ Cover Reveal / Excerpt Post
- I am willing to host an interview for an author, most especially if it's an author I'm familiar with. I tend to contact the author myself.
- To request for an interview, cover reveal or excerpt post, email me with details of your:
- name and your book's name,
- link to its Goodreads page and
- author website, Twitter and Facebook
- Image of the cover of the book you wish to promote or reveal , with the date of when you wish for it to be published on my blog.
- Also notify me if you are going to provide the questions for the interviews or if you wish I come up with them.
- If you're an author whose work/s I have not read yet, it would be best if I could receive a copy of your book or an ARC, if in any case I'll be the one asking the questions.
- If you wish to include a giveaway link, along with your interview, cover reveal or excerpt post, that would be appreciated very much.
- I host giveaways through a Rafflecopter widget. I will only host giveaways for books that pass my genre preferences.
- If you'd like a different giveaway method, my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts are at your disposal.
- Specify the following in your email:
- book title, your name and the genre,
- book format (paperback, hardbound, ARCs or digital copies),
- If not a book, then specify what type of swag you are giving away,
- US or INTL giveaway
- Length of time for the giveaway. (you may specify this yourself or you can let me choose how long the giveaway will run)
Thank you so much for reading this. And I hope that you can deal with my crazy, please understand. And also, thank you for your utmost support!