The Blog Crashers is a blog event featuring book bloggers who crash into my blog for a day. They talk about themselves, their blog, books and more!
HELLO, EARTH. Today I shall be invading Writer for Misfits! Mwahahahahaha! LOL. Thank you for giving me the chance, dear Jayvee. I’m seriously honored. But yeah. Expect morbid responses and guttural sounds being made as I answer prepared questions! YES. THIS IS HOW I DO THINGS. The Raffy way! Let’s try to trend #RaffyInvadesJayvee , eh? Kidding. And with this, I present to you, my totally-ordinary-answers-to-jayvee’s-questions post! *Phineas and Ferb’s electric guitar cue* YAS!
- Hi! I’m Raffy Perez! I’m a 15 year-old 10th Grader from the Philippines. Yes, I’m currently enrolled at a Science HS, but reading’s one of my escapes from all of those stressful stuff. I’m also a campus journalist, poet, debater, speaker, and try-hard/die-hard wanderer.
2. Where are you blogging from?
- I’m currently based in Quezon City, Philippines.
3. What’s your blog’s name and what inspired your blog’s name?
- My blog’s name is Eccentric Everything, and the reason behind my choice is that I’m a pretty spontaneous person who’s strange and odd, and I love talking about anything under the sun. Hence, Eccentric Everything.