Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where, each week, a Top Ten list is posted based on a particular topic.


Coz I love diversity, having a bunch of book characters in my lunch table would be a dream come true! So here's my top ten list of book characters I'd have sit with me at the lunch table, coz you know, I am awesome. LOL!

1. The Perks of Being A Wallflower characters, well most of them




Sign me up to be part of the island of misfit toys! I'm sure that if I ask Patrick and Sam to sit with me, they'll drag along every single one of their friends, including Charlie who I will sit next to. YAY! I need interesting people like these to sit next to and talk about 90's indie music and The Smiths

2. Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games



Eye candy purposes, duuuh! Plus it would be nice to talk to him about any fish dish recipes.

3. Hannah Baker from Th1rteen R3asons Why




I would never abandon her no matter what. I would keep her safe from anyone, plus I have Finnick in mah posse, so you want a triton on your throat? Plus, I know that Hannah has nice stories to say, so it would be interesting to talk to her about it.

4. Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars



Other than eye candy purposes, with Gus' philosophical views of the world and inherent wit, conversations in  the lunch table won't get bland at all.

5. Adam Wilde from If I Stay



Of course we'd need someone who'd provide music while lunch is going on plus he's cute. Also, it would be nice if he brings Mia along too! A cute couple cuddling is just ahhhhh...

6. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter



Not only would it be nice to have someone teach you for a certain subject that you may have for the next class, but also have someone who is extremely loyal at your side. A brave beauty is a nice addition to the pack.

7. Minho from The Maze Runner



Run, run, run Minho and get me that sandwich! LOL! Well, not only is it efficient to have Minho, but also his quirky sense of humor is cute and also, I really love him.. Let's just say he is like the fantasy boyfriend I'd have at the lunch table.

8. Juli Baker from Flipped



An A+ student and just a sweet, sweet girl, Juli is a nice addition to the group as she is not only blunt but also just subtle in her actions. In short, I just really, really love Juli.

9. Kenji Kishimoto from Shatter Me


(I actually just found this photo through Google and at this website... AHHHH! I WANT HIM!)

Wait, Wait... Did I say Minho was my fantasy boyfriend? But but... Kenji is too. He'd get along well with the funny guys on the table plus, he's very unpredictable. He also gives such great advice! Seriously though, I have a fictional Asian fetish.

10. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games



I need you, Peeta. I need you. :)



So that's it for the list this week! It was really fun thinking of the list and I hope I dream of this batch of characters for real. I mean, you know, have it imprinted in my dream box. I dunno what to call it really.

Anyway, tell me who you'd like to sit with you during lunch through the comments! Thanks Misfit Booknerds!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...