Monday, February 23, 2015

BOOK BLOGGER LOVE-A-THON 2015: BOOK SELFIES (THE T.S. 1989 EDITION)



So it's another day of Love-A-Thon! Today's challenge is taking photos of your favorite books! I actually love taking pictures of my books but I don't usually do it often, so here's a good chance for me to share with you my skills. I decided to include some polaroids from Taylor Swift's 1989 deluxe album, which I received as a gift, and tried to pair up the polaroid's message with the book's! Again, special thanks to Alexa Loves Books for this event!


Okay let's start!!! Check out every single one of them and tell me what you think!





Legend by Marie Lu




Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell


To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee


Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...