Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #4: T'WAS MAIL WEEK



Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


It's been a few weeks since I posted an STS and I haven't actually purchased books in a while because there are so many stuff to buy for school and saving up is a total challenge. But I will make it up by the end of the month, I guess. Anyway, again, it has been a wondrous mail week where I received nice stuff from authors! This post will also include the galleys I received in the previous months.


Received

Susan Fodor---Silver Tides
Sasha Dawn---Oblivion (Review)
Special thanks to Susan Fodor for taking the time and sending in her self published book! It look amazing! I will dive into it soon! And to Sasha Dawn, you amazing, amazing person! Thank you for sending me a signed copy of your wonderful book! I was happy to promote it with you and I can't wait to work with you on more projects! It was a good two months! Congrats on the success!

For Review

Gayle Forman---If I Stay
Gayle Forman---Where She Went



Just found the time to read my copies! I read If I Stay last year but I only got Where She Went earlier this year. I hate myself! But all the amazingness of the books, I will take with me forever and ever! ADAM AND MIA! Ahhh! Look forward to my reviews! SOON!

(JULY-SEPTEMBER)
The Moment Collector--- Jodi Lynn Anderson
Ask Again Later---Liz Czusak
Coin Heist--- Elisa Ludwig
Aspen---Rebekah Crane

A Man Called Ove---Fredrik Backman
Random---Tom Leveen
Rumble by Ellen Hopkins


So look forward to more books in the upcoming weeks and hopefully I can have a huuuuge haul soon! Thanks for everything Misfit Booknerds!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...