Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Favorite Movies or TV Shows



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where, each week, a Top Ten list is posted based on a particular topic.


Hi there everyone! It is Tuesday again, which means I'll be sharing some stuff with you guys, and the topic this week is my favorite movies or TV shows. I love both form of media so I'll share 5 of my fave movies and 5 of my fave TV shows. How's that sound? Okay! Lezz go!


MOVIES!

1. The Spectacular Now

Hands down, one of my favorite movies of all time. It is raw, honest and totally gets to me every time. The story is beautiful and totally relatable! You guys should see it! I did a review for it already! So, you already know how much  I love it!







2. (500) Days of Summer

I am a person that totally dies for sweet, sappy love stories. This movie is unconventional in it's way of delivering the story between Tom and Summer. Every time I watch it, I go into an odd state of happiness, sadness and crying fits. Watching this movie is not for people going through bad breakups. Nah-ah. But then again, it does give that great lesson in the end. Let's go! I think I'm gonna do a marathon soon for a review!




3. Wall-E

Awww dear, sweet Wall-E. Touches my heart every, freaking time. And the comedic factor of the movie has shown that words are not the most important in relaying a message of love and the truth that the future can look like the world around Wall-E.







4. The Breakfast Club

A movie for the young and the young at heart. Everyone can relate to the differences between the characters, yet there is always that want to break that wall between the merging of those differences. A beautiful film of acceptance and growing up. And that soundtrack!!! DON'T, DON'T, DON'T, DON'T! DON'T YOUUU, FORGET ABOUT MEEE!




5. Silver Linings Playbook

Raw emotions that at some point hits directly at home. Though for most people, this movie are whacked up, in my case, it's a beautiful symphony of sensitive and comedy. Applause to David O. Russel and to the beautiful cast specifically, Bradley Copper and Jennifer Lawrence.

I have a few more movie favorites to be honest, like,70 more, or more. LOL! But yeah, these 5 are worth watching! :)



TV SHOWS

1. Community

Y'all know how much I love Community and it's characters, particularly Abed. The story is diverse, quirky, fun and all out fantastic! I have no words! AND BECAUSE YAHOO SAVED COMMUNITY, GIVING THE SIXTH SEASON THAT IT DESERVED, I AM PARTYING LIKE A FREAK AND WAITING FOR FALL TO ARRIVE! YAAAAY!






2. Sherlock

*dies* Nuff said. Well, I have a lot of things to say, but it would probably take 3 parts of posts. But yes, I have to wait for 2016 to watch Season 4, while watching 9 episodes total of 3 seasons and laughing like a fool and trying to solve the cases with Sherlock.  Can it be 2016 already? Thank you! And Benedict Cumberbatch! ACK!






3. Teen Wolf

Hot high school boys, supernatural creatures and hunters, with an awesome story line? Then come on and join the Teen Wolf fandom! We wish you good luck while watching the first season all the way to the 3rd *winks* The 4th season is currently on air and boy oh boy oh boy! NEW KIDS! <3






4. Glee

I will forever be in love with Glee, it's characters (till Season 3) and it's story line. I will forever lament the loss the show's loss over Cory Monteith and cry at every opportunity I get. I hope they do justice to the the sixth season's 13 episodes.*prays*




5. The Big Bang Theory

I'm a nerd, a geek, and I relate! HAHAHA! I have social issues too and the show caters to the guys' every day endeavors when dealing with people while playing video games and solving the questions of the universe. Truly funny and witty!








Same with movies, I have a ton of TV shows I love. But yeah, just 5 this time!

Well, that's it for this week! I hope you enjoyed my list! Do share yours in the comments below! Check out the next topic next week! Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island (pick based on however you want...skills they would bring, their company...or pure hotness factor :P) YAY! Thank you Misfit Booknerds!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...