Saturday, November 15, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #7: OH LOVE



Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


On this week's Stacking The Shelves, I received some fantastic digital ARCs from amazing publishers. Both books are surrounded with the theme of love and also with their titles. Unfortunately, I haven't exactly purchased new books, so. Anyway, here they are.

FOR REVIEW


Love May Fail by Matthew Quick



Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman 
with contributions from Maureen Johnson, Catherine Johnson, Philip Pullman, James Dawson, Jenny Downham, Patrick Ness, E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle, Laura Dockrill, Gayle Forman, Markus Zusak, Susie Day, David Levithan and Lauren Kate 



Special thanks to HarperCollins Publishers on Edelweiss for allowing me to read a novel of one of my favorite authors of all time and to Random House Children's Books UK on Netgalley for surprising me with this copy of Love Hurts!

Tell me what you have on your stacks this week! Leave comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...