Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #6: SEPT and OCT MASSIVE HAUL!



Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.



I was in a book ban, pretty much for a couple of months because, 1.) I gots no money and 2.) I was on a book ban. The last thing my Dad wanted was for me to come home with a huge pile of books because, well, he told me to take a break for a while. But then after a few months of saving up and getting special gifts from relatives, I got some money to buy some books and also eventually borrow. And I kind of want to just put it in in one post for now and do a singular post for a week or two of this. Okay. Let's get started


BOUGHT

(These are books purchased from National Book Store and Booksale)



This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Signed)
Starters by Lissa Price (Signed)
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han (Signed)
Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Signed)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins---UK Edition
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Legend by Marie Lu
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Signed)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (Signed)
Asylum by Madeleine Roux (Signed)
Real Live Boyfriends by E. Lockhart
Every You, Every Me by David Levithan


BORROWED

Special thanks to Godwin of The Machinations of a Muddled Mind for lending me his books! WOOOP!

Isla and The Happily Every After by Stephanie Perkins (Signed ARC)-----here's my review for it
Black City by Elizabeth Richards


GIFTED

Special thanks to Aria for giving me the GC and Hazel of Stay Bookish for ordering it for me on The Book Depository




FOR REVIEW

Special thanks to Harper Collins International for the support!

Top Ten Clues Your Clueless by Liz Czukas (Digital ARC)
No Place To Fall by Jaye Robin Brown (Digital ARC)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...