Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top 10 Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where, each week, a Top Ten list is posted based on a particular topic.


This week, I'm gonna be talking about books that I really really want to read after being presented to me through various sites and specifically, GOODREADS! :) They have also been in my to-read list and I can't wait till they come out...or until I can have more money in my wallet!




1. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang

Not only am I a fan of the story but also of debut author Amy Zhang for being so young, yet venturing on this tough adventure! I cannot wait till it comes out. The reviews are also mostly positive, so, again, can't wait! Hoping it won't disappoint!

2. Winterspell by Claire Legrand

I don't know how many times I've requested a galley of this but I won't give up. As a kid, I grew up loving the story of the Nutcracker, so it gives me such pleasure that a book that plays upon this story is coming out!


As you all know I'm a huge music fan  but unfortunately, I haven't read this book even if I want to. It's just not that available at my local bookstore and I have to travel far to get it, there can't be no transfers done and also, I hate ordering online at most cases. But still, once I do get the book, I will dive in.

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Again, nuff said. I feel like I'm betraying myself coz I wasn't feeding myself this wonderful book! And with 2 other books, I'm so late to the feast, but I'm still gonna dive in!

5. Speechless by Hannah Harrington

For now, I am speechless.




6. The Unbecoming by Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I feel like I'm not doing my friend justice for not reading this book yet and I feel like I can't relate to certain conversations regarding this, although I am very eager to read it, it's just that, I don't have it.

7. Aleph by Paulo Coelho

I'm a huge Coelho fan but I haven't been reading his stuff lately. I really, really want to but so many stuff on the TBR, it pains me to see this book at the book store and also not having money for it.

8. Memoirs by a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin

I've only recently discovered this book even existed and I was enchanted with the synopsis. I want to see whether I'd feel in any way connected to the person I forgot...

9. The Program by Suzanne Young

Murder me now for I know it is a good story!!!

10. Endsinger by Jay Kristoff!

Jayvee, there is this phrase called, "Wait patiently!", but I guess I'm in a bit of doozy when it comes to that! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! It's honestly one of the books I am looking forward to read all year! SWEET MOTHER OF CHEESES!



Keep posted on next week's list coz I'm sure I'd be creepin' out on your timelines or somethin'! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...