Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Bookish & Misfit Holidays



Hi there Misfit Booknerds!!! It's Christmas!!! Happy Happy Holidays! This is short and sweet!

Thank you for making this year fun filled! I'll gush out on my December 31st post instead! Anyway, again, thank you for a joyous Christmas and for all the support for the blog, even though I'm not as active like I should be... Let's see if I can offer up a giveaway or half of my body to you.


I've felt a lot better writing on my blog this year coz I've been so depressed and out of it even. I try to be at least happy with the stuff I type in to bring in a fun atmosphere while I work. Again, thank you and happy happy holildays! Merry Christmas! Cuddle next to a book, celebrate it with your family or loved ones and offer this day to the Lord! :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanzaa and just stay happy everyone!!! Talk to you in a few days! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...