Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award




I've been tagged  for the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award by the wonderfully nice and awesome Kristy of Book Nerd Reviews! Visit their blog site because UGH! It's amazing!








  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
  • Put the award logo on your blog.
  • Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you.
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Nominate ten people.






Well, I do read more contemporary YA novels more often so when I do read dystopian novels, it is a bit different. As for a favorite, I do have a lot of them but a current favorite is Legend by Marie Lu which was sparked up after I reread it again.



OH MY GOSH! The Walking Dead is forever a favorite and American Horror Story, The Flash, Constantine, Teen Wolf and Once Upon A Time. I also enjoy Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.




Since I live in a tropical country, we just have summer and rainy seasons but during December to February, it's a tad cold and I particularly like that kind of weather. I also get to wear some nice and cute sweaters.



I have noticed that I like reading on my way to school or in school. My bed works when I'm home, so, yeah. I can read anywhere though which is a bonus! :)



I only do know one book that had a graphic visualization and that is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and illustrated by the amazing Cassandra Jean! 



Unfortunately I have not even though there are lots of ads that allow me to get one audiobook free from Audible. However, I just haven't tried it. Maybe some time.

"And it's like, Mia, don't you get it? The music is the void. And you're the reason why."- Adam Wilde, Where She Went by Gayle Forman



Well, no. Maybe most of my holidays happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays since I have no school during those times. As for plans, well, there's Christmas!


SWEETS! DEFINITELY SWEETS!!!! I sometimes think that I'm the walking face of diabetes. HAHAHA! But seriously -_-



I think I would cry if I talk about blogging. I love the fact that I get to talk about books and share them with a wonderful community. I get to talk to wonderful people who share the same interests as I do. I also have the excuse to put in a bit of my comments and every day rants. It's a wonderful thing, to blog. Even if I don't earn anything out of it yet, it's a great platform for me. I love my book blogging peeps and bookish community!



Georgie of What She Reads
Chyna of Lite-rate-ture
Sydney of Utterly Bookish
Hazel of Stay Bookish



As for the questions, I don't think I can think of enough interesting things to ask you guys, so I'll just leave these 10 questions to you! Have fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...