Friday, May 24, 2013

A Fine Line




“And you tell me to do that? Go to hell.” Okay. I haven’t actually said this live or to anyone in their face. This is something I spontaneously thought of during a time when someone pissed the heck out of me.

They say I’m a nice girl. Yeah, I’m pretty nice. I like being nice and friendly to people. But there is a fine line separating my kindness and my anger. Yeah, I remember saying on an essay on my Personality Development class that I have a high tolerance over something that could make me angry. It’s true. But that tolerance is pretty much in the border of that very thin thread that could cause me to have a nervous breakdown every time.

But the tolerant soldiers in my head get weak too especially when I get annoyed to the extreme. I try to get along with people but if you went overboard, I don’t know what I will do.

At the moment, I could say that I could control the fumes of my rage through cursing in my head and looking at the people with stink eyes. While I’ve done it with such a few number of people, I dunno if it’s even possible to call it a “stink eye”.

What I’m saying is, I’m not that much of a human being when I’m cross. I mean, I could count to ten but I think I’m allowed to give people a piece of my mind from time to time. It isn’t fair that I suffer inside without them knowing how much I actually hate them.

I just hope that anyone whom I know reads this, they won’t try to get into my bad side. Not that I’m threatening you guys. It’s more like I don’t want you to see me at my worst state. I definitely freak. And this is just an understatement. I’ve just said them in my head. I’m not pretty sure it’ll sound nice when I say it out loud. Just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...