Saturday, June 21, 2014

Book Blogger Test!




Special thanks to Yani of Paper Boulevard for tagging me... I'm kinda late to the party, so I'm sort of checking if I still have people to tag! Anyway, here goes! *warps*

What are your top three book pet hates?
  • Stories that are too short. I just.. No fun!
  • Folded pages or creased book cover.. No.. No.. NO!
  • Folding the book in two and reading at one page to the other. NO! Read the book properly! It must not be folded like some shirt or magazine!



Describe your perfect reading spot:
  • A room with a comfy space like a blanket fort or pillow fort, a bean bag plus a working air-conditioner or a blizzard fan, I am all set to read! Ooooh! Public transportation also is a perfect reading spot for me. It lessens my usual pessimistic thinking time.

Tell us three book confessions:
  • I used to read a lot on my laptop and download books illegally off of the internet.. Please. STAB ME NOW!
  • I like reading digital copies but I get too distracted especially if there is a wifi connection. Total bummer!
  • I have side comments for every character after reading the book. I usually say it out loud in thin air, alone, in my room. 


When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
  • That was, June 8th 2014, while I was rereading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green... DAMN THIS BOOK GIVES ME SO MANY FEELS! I will not touch it for the next year or two.


How many books are on your bedside table?
  • Out of my bookshelf really...3. Animal Farm by George Orwell, Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. It just stays there. That's why I keep rereading the freakin' eulogies!

What is your favorite snack while you're reading?
  • When I bring books to school, I have with me a stash of cookies, a bottled water or some chips. At home, I eat anything while reading. Well, those nit-picky things like chips and Pepero sticks.. Hmmm...


Name three books you would recommend to everyone:
  • Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom---Gets to me every freakin' time. I read it every once in a while to inspire mahself.
  • Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern--- A really heartfelt story of people with their problems in life but would do anything to achieve what they've always wanted: To be normal.
  • The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan--- 20 people, bound together by different situations, all of which they want to be accepted, loved and understood. It's a beautiful compilation of narrated poems that would have you laughing, and all in all, feel that the world is a realm of possibility.

Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase:

I'm sure you've gotten pretty tired enough of seeing my bookcase. I know I've flaunted it a couple of times, but here is my favorite part: LE CONTEMPORARIES! 


Write how much books mean to you in just three words:

"ESCAPE TO EUPHORIA! "
They are my means to an every day, they are the treasure trove of excitement, and fantasy and love. They are my life...



What is your biggest reading secret?
  • I don't really have reading secrets? I guess. Is this where you condition yourself to read faster or something? Or a trick to share with the world. If it is, then my trick is read when it's dark and be at a really quiet place. Go and knock yourself out reading next to a candle and I promise you, you'd finish that book in one reading. Works for me every time. HAHA!
Tagging:

I honestly don't know who to tag anymore since most of the bloggers I know have been tagged. HAHA! But still, worth the shot!



Well, that was fun! I hope that you learned  a few things about me through this! Keep tuned in for more of these! Thanks again Yani for tagging me! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...