Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #3: T'was MAIL WEEK


Stacking The Shelves is a feature hosted by Tynga’s Reviews where bloggers share what books (both physical and digital) they received, won, bought, and borrowed.


It was an unbelievable week. Pretty much for someone like me who is fairly new to the book blogging stint, receiving stuff from authors is a huge deal for me. I know I sort of pushed some authors in the process of this (t'was a light push). But they were so kind. I am expecting more mail to happen in the following months and years to come! 

Received
Steven Camden--- Tape
Sarah Tregay--- Fan Art


For Review


Cammie McGovern--- Say What You Will

*Special thanks to Dianne of Oops I Read A Book Again for lending me the copy for the tour! I love you!

Anyway, that was the week! I was sooo happy, my parents nearly threw me out of the house! HAHA! Please do look forward for any more specials! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...