Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Hangout With Simon and Blue (Part 1)




So hi there! Yeah! As you can see, something went up about a month ago...or two (coz stuff) I asked Becky Albertalli, a friend and author of the amazingly adorable Simon VS. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, if I can go and chat with Simon since she knows him and of course she said yes and gave me Simon's email to contact. After a few days since I emailed him:


*flips the fck out* And so, here's my hangout with Simon...

Jayvee
Uhm. Hello 

Simon:
Hi!
Jayvee
Good morning!

Simon:
*wipes Oreo breakfast crumbs off mouth*
Good evening!

Jayvee:
I'm really sorry if I seem so stalkerish right now. OH MY GOSH! 
I have to be honest, I had like 7 oreos before this..

Simon:
I RESPECT THIS SO HARD

Jayvee:
HAHAHA! 
Thank you so much. I really am sorry for barging in like this. Did you have your coffee? Again, stalkerish of me. Becky just said so many things and I...























Simon:
Oh, you know


Jayvee
Very pre-coffee zombie of you. 

Simon:
I don't want to brag
but I've been told my performance was life-changing
the critics were speechless

Jayvee:
Oh I bet it was I wish I could've seen it. I'm quite the critic myself. I would've given you a Tony

Simon:
Why, thank you!

Jayvee:
You're welcome. So, Blue is not joining us? Is he busy?
Simon:
That kid
is in the bed next to me
passed out
(long night)
OMG, NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, THOUGH

Jayvee:
OH! Scandalous! So, how has it been with you and Blue? 
I actually just thought of it OMG
Simon:
😫

WE WERE DOING HOMEWORK
(*he was doing homework*)

Jayvee:
there there. It's alright. I think that helped me ease up with talking with you coz I was very nervous. 

Simon:
Don't be nervous



























Jayvee:
It's okay. Oh my gosh, Simon.
Now, I thought I was nervous, but I think you're the nervous one here. HAHAHA!

Simon:
WHAT NO WHO'S NERVOUS WHAT
Ahem
Yes
We are good.  
 
Jayvee:
I suggest you get that coffee now XD
Oh, that's it? You're good? Well, that's good to know. 

Simon:
😰
😵
😱
😢


Jayvee:
Have you been going to dates a lot? Have your parents met him? Have you actually told them yet?

Simon:
Well, my parents met him at Nora's talent show thing
My mom LOVES him
And my dad loves teasing me about him

Jayvee:
He seems very pretty from Becky's description. And so lovely too! So caring. I envy you. Who would you compare him too? I mean a celebrity?
I think if I ever get a boyfriend, my parents would be very hard on him. HAHAHA!. And my Dad would probably size him up a lot. He's very protective

Simon:
A celebrity? Hmm...
TBH, he's cuter than all celebrities
YEAH, I SAID IT
Aww - parents are weird af, right?

Jayvee:
Parents are weird... really weird. HAHAHA! And I'm 22 already.. *smh*


Jayvee:
How are your friends? Nick and Abby? I've heard about Abby before and I actually think she's pretty amazing. But I think I'd really get along with Leah more. HAHA! What do your friends think about you and Blue dating? I mean, are they weird about it?

Simon:
They're good! Nick actually went to a wedding in DC with Abby over the summer.
He met her whole family
Leah is good! She's been drumming like a mofo
They're not weird about it, though - I think they ship us

Jayvee:
Wow.Well, I ship the two of you insanely! Which is so unfair coz Becky is such a tease and won't tell me more about him. 


Simon:
what do you want to know?
I'll tell you stuff

Jayvee:
Is his favorite color actually Blue?

Simon:
Totall
*y

Jayvee:
What does he like to eat? Of course besides the Oreo diet you've put him in

Simon:
He loves anything with chocolate and peanut butter together!
And he loves pizza

Okay, let me tease you guys a bit (also coz it's pretty long so I have to work on it) but someone joined the chat. And he's pretty cute. I'll put it up next week! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...