Friday, January 17, 2014

BOOKNERD LIST FOR JANUARY TO FEBRUARY!


So I decided to make a list of books that I would be reading throughout the course of months! Since I also have a GoodReads account, it helps me keep track of what books I actually read. Being the narcissist I really am, I'm sharing the reads I will be reading for the month of January and February!

(OH PLEASE SPARE ME THE HATE COZ I CAN'T FINISH THEM IN ONE MONTH. I HAVE OTHER STUFF IN MY HEAD TO YOU KNOW! LIKE MONEY! HAHAHA!)


1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

  • Got this one for Christmas! So excited to read it! I'm a huge fan of Rainbow and she's so nice when she tweets me back! I'm a bit scared though coz I might find myself guilty with a few things in the book! OH WELL! FANGIRL FEELS WILL BE ACTIVATED! Look forward to a review! I'll be posting one as soon as I finish the book.


Photo Credits to NovelSounds

  • This is one of those books where you never actually expect you'd get for free! And it's MITCH ALBOM! So why would I pass up the chance to read it? And to meet him would be like a total blessing! :') Look forward to a review! I'll be posting one as soon as I finish the book.



Photo Credits to The Straits Times

3. Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
  • I find it incredibly vexing that I haven't actually read this book yet even though friends from school already waved it in front of my face for so long! Maybe coz I was more on Paulo's other books. But since a friend had a copy she does not read anymore, I stole it and added it on my shelf! HAHA! Nah! She let me borrow it! Bless her soul! Look forward to a review! I'll be posting one as soon as I finish the book.


Photo Credits to I, StoryTeller Blogspot

4. Wicked by Gregory Maguire
  • You know a good story when it's been twisted up from an original! And WICKED pulled it off, being that the characters came from L. Baum's The Wonderful Wizard Oz! For those who don't know, the main character of the story is the antagonist from the original! We are taken to her past and what she endured and why she even became The Wicked Witch of The West! Look forward to a review! I'll be posting one as soon as I finish the book.


Photo Credits to Amazon

5. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  • A story from these two? You could never go wrong with it whether you'd go out on a trip to the mountains or you'd just rather pull the covers up to your head and pretend your in an alternate dimension! I'm excited to read this! And I've never seen the movie, so I won't have any spoils! PLUS! THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS present from my not-biological-but-awesome-twin Diana! Thank you Diana! Look forward to a review! I'll be posting one as soon as I finish the book.


Photo Credits to Bibliophile's Blogspot



That's my booknerd list! If you have any recommendations then tweet me up on Twitter, leave a comment here on my blog or follow me and be friends with me on GoodReads! :) More books in the next few months to come! Maybe some of you can get good ideas of reads with this post! Thanks Misfits! AND STAY READING!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...