Friday, April 3, 2015

The Misfit Interviews: Fun Facts with Jennifer E. Smith




Hi there Misfit Booknerds! Sorry I have been under the radar lately. I have been on both a blogging and reading slump, however, I have found a way to get back on the groove when Jennifer E. Smith replied to my interview for #JenniferESmithMonth! YAAAY! 

Anyway, here are some of the questions I asked Jennifer, and maybe this will allow you guys to know her better! 




If you end up stuck in an island, all alone, what 5 things would you probably have on your bag when it happens?
  • Well, if I were packing for such an occasion, I'd probably have all sorts of practical things like food and water and sunscreen and books. But if I were to get whisked away out of the blue and had only the things I'm usually carrying around in my bag, I'd end up with stuff like bubblegum and a phone and loose change and cherry chapstick and a broken comb. But the good news is that I'd still have books. I never leave home without them!

What TV show or movie do you want to be warped into?
  • Friday Night Lights, because Coach Taylor.
Favorite kind of flowers?
  • Daisies.

What breakfast would you usually have in the morning?
  • I'm not a big breakfast person. I usually just grab a piece of fruit on the go...

Any writing rituals?
  • Not really -- I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I don't write at any set time or place, and though I'm superstitious in other areas of my life, I don't really have any odd habits surrounding my writing. Sometimes I sit down and have a good day, and sometimes I don't. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it, so I don't over think it too much...

If you had a crush on one of your characters, who would it be and why?
  • Oliver from Statistical Probability, just because he's do darn charming on that flight.

A film or book that you would recommend till the end of time.
  • Harry Potter for both!

Is there an author who you would like to give a shout out to?
  • There are too many to pick just one, so I'll just say a general: Hey, thanks for all the great books! Keep up the good work!

I feel weird to have only thought of this, but what is your favorite color?
  • Lavender.

Do you name your stuff?
  • That's a good question, and it's kind of making me wish I did -- but unfortunately, I don't. I didn't even name my dog, come to think of it! I adopted him, so he came with his name. But now that you've got me thinking of it, I'm going to come up with some good names for things. The next time you talk to me, I'll hopefully be responding on a computer named Bob or a phone named Sue. Will keep you posted.

Anyway, lastly, any message to all of your fans?



Thanks to Jennifer for supporting this little event! Your enthusiasm is great! And thank you to everyone who has been participating in the giveaway! Hopefully you can tweet Jennifer and how much you love her and your books @JenESmith and like her Facebook page

Again, thank you Jennifer and thank you Misfit booknerds!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...