Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Misfit Talks: I'm Back...?





*gets suit of armor from armory* *prepares self for all the attacks from people who have waited a long time for me to blog again...if you actually exist*



LOL! Hi there! What's up??? How have you been? How are your mothers? Are they doing alright? Have you been eating well? Did you have an amazing birthday/thanksgiving/anything that happened coz what else it's not yet Christmas?


It's been a really, reeeeaaally long time since I last blogged or even updated or told you I'm still alive. I've actually been lurking around the threshes of the internet. These past 2 months have been really hard on me and have left me into a trashed potato, depressed and going through tons of emotional trauma. I do not wish to go into detail, coz as you all know, I'm a depressing piece of work, and a comeback doesn't really need that kind of baggage now, does it?

And in those 2 months, let's just say I somehow resembled what a hobo would do... more like a zombie, Anyway, I didn't have the heart to blog or read. I was in a huuuuge blogging and reading slump and no matter how hard I tried to pick up a book and read, the things that talk in my head are a lot stronger than I thought. So, to somehow wash it out, I watched anime and read manga and listened to upbeat music. And without my friends and family who have helped me through these tough times, understanding me and my issues, I dunno if I am still typing this at all.

So yeah, I'm sorry to my "faithful" readers, if I somehow let you down, coz I don't get to post as much as I would like. But I had, well not really courage, more like diligence to write again. Ahhh, write again. I totally forgot that feeling. I miss writing short stories. I even miss writing for school. I don't really have a ton of stuff to write for school right now either. Maybe I should get a part-time job? Oh my god, I'm rambling here. Anyway, I'm glad I'm back.


WARNING though, hahaha. I am not gonna post every day... as usual. LOL! I will try to do it as much as I could, since this might actually be my saving grace or my rope out of insanity. I will find time to at least do a review, a feature or maybe even talk about my day. So I hope you guys don't mind. 

By the way, I would like to announce that my blog now has a Tumblr account!!! YAAAAAASSS! Well, I only made it now, but it would most likely just contain updates and short posts and fangirling. Head over to Writer For Misfits (Tumblr page) to follow or visit. I also made a separate Tumblr for my anime and seiyuu needs, so if you are one of my followers who loves anime then yay! Follow Anime For Misfits on Tumblr! #notspon XD

So, yeah, there you go with my life update! I cannot wait to be back with you guys again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...