Sunday, February 21, 2016

BOOK BLOGGER LOVE-A-THON MINI CHALLENGE: Book Spine Poetry


Hey! It's the 2nd day of Love-A-Thon! It's been such an amazing 1st day for me! Thanks to everyone who has been stopping by my blog and leaving some thoughtful comments! If you want to get in the fun, go to Twitter and use the hashtag #LoveAThon to check out the posts and interact with bloggers and readers. You can also refer to Hazel of Stay Bookish's kick-off post for a list of all the participating bloggers in the event.  This event is hosted by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books, Mel of The Daily Prophecy and Cee of The Novel Hermit.

So for this mini-challenge, we were asked to do a Book Spine Poetry. Here's the prompt:

- One of the most popular Love-a-Thon challenges is returning this year! All you have to do is create book spine poetry. (If you guys don’t know what that is, it’s basically using book titles to write your own poems.) You can type out titles, take a photo, or design a collage. All creative ideas are encouraged!



In Midst by Jayvee (lol)

Devoted, ignite me
Never let you go
Every day, shatter me
The end of everything
Shackled, falling into place
Where she went, 
the girl who played with fire
gone girl.

HAHAHA! I know. It's absolutely terrible. I mean, I wish I had my other books, but they're like...somewhere with other people. Anyway, I have a version that feels much better, I guess, if I like completed everything. Let's see.

In Midst by Jayvee

DEVOTED, you ignite me
You said, "I'll NEVER LET YOU GO"
But EVERY DAY, you SHATTER ME
We meet THE END OF EVERYTHING
Once SHACKLED, I'm FALLING INTO PLACE
WHERE SHE WENT, they would ask
THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE
Now one GONE GIRL

I actually think that's so much better. Yeah, I tried. Never entrust me with your kids' poetry assignments because I don't think I made it work. Oh well, again, I tried and it was fun! HAHAHA! 

Don't forget to check out the other posts from the other bloggers for this challenge and leave comments below if you like! See you in the last challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...