Saturday, February 20, 2016

BOOK BLOGGER LOVE-A-THON 2016 MINI CHALLENGE: MIX AND MATCH


Hi there! I hope you guys are enjoying the Love-A-Thon posts! Go to Twitter and use the hashtag #LoveAThon to check out the posts and other things going on. You can also refer to Stay Bookish's kick-off post for the list of participating bloggers for the event.Anyway, there's a mini-challenge that is happening right now and it is the first one. So here's the brief:
    
    --We all love books, but there are other things we’re passionate about too! Mash-up a non-bookish hobby/passion/talent/fandom with your bookish life. Do it through photos, art, videos, etc. Get as creative as you’d like!

I'm gonna be posting some photos of my certain hobbies and passions that I kinda mashed up with some books. Please excuse the low quality as I only got to use my iPhone 4S's front cam and couldn't use my DSLR camera coz my card reader and connector's missing and I can't upload any photos with it. *cries* Also, you will be witnessing photos with my face in it, so again, bear with it all. Thank you <3



I'm super obsessed with listening to music. I have a monthly feature called Tunes Pod on the stuff I've listened to in the past month. And I just love sharing my favorite artists and bands and love "stalking" them from time to time and can't help but fangirl over them. I also love to sing and told that I have a pretty voice. I do, if I say so myself. LOL. Where She Went  by Gayle Forman and The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis deal with music and I actually love these novels so much... UGH! ADAM! MASON! HELP ME SWEET LORD. Both of them are in bands, Adam sings and I'm just. *cries* there is so much fangirl in me. Sorry.



Writing is such a huge deal in my life and I actually have been writing a short story that's taking shape as a novel, so I'm pretty hopeful for my first draft. :) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell kind of taps into that writer sort of theme coz Cath is a writer and is pretty amazing at it and I just love her passion for it too and it fuels her and it makes me feel like everything that I've been doing in terms of writing has actually inspired me to be a lot better.


Excuse my face once again. Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews is such an amazing novel and I loved that it was in script form. As someone who has studied 2 years of film making, I kind of loved the process of it and writing scripts. And I loved the characters in this novel and enjoyed the moments when Greg shared his film ideas with the readers and the list of films he and Earl had done and they were hilarious. On another note, I also studied some photography, so I kind of have this hobby of taking photos from time to time. I took tons of photos of my sister and cousins during our vacation too. HAHAHA! Already a slave of the craft. lol


So there you go! I hope you enjoyed this mix and match challenge! Again go the links and check the hashtag for other posts of the mix and match challenge and more!!! See you later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...