Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Playlist: TOP 3






1.) Problem by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea
As you may already know from my previous Music Pods, I have featured Ariana Grande’s album Yours Truly which includes wonderful tracks such as Baby I, Right There and of course, Almost Is Never Enough. And she’s back, kicking again with her new single, PROBLEM which is quite the problem maker because it is number one on the iTunes Charts for a while now.

Ariana’s voice is serene, even when the song feels very hip-hop-ish. It’s fun, upbeat, and sassy even, coz of Iggy Azalea’s rap which brings on the added spice to Ariana’s powerful and high pitched vocal. I’m pretty sure you won’t have a problem listening to Ariana’s new single, yes?

Listen to the song here:



2.) All of Me by John Legend

This song has been playing on my head and my house for a month now and I think that I have influenced my Dad to listen to some John Legend. This beautifully written song incorporates passion, love and dedication to your one true love; the willingness to give everything to that person without conditions or costs. John Legend has another wonderful ballad that has stayed on the charts for quite a while now. It is a song worthy of making your head spin with its dizzyingly beautiful melody and rhythm. It’s just perfect. Guys, I suggest you play this to your soulmate, and you are good to go.

Listen to the song here:



3. Sing by Ed Sheeran feat. Pharrell Williams

I’ve never done a feature on Ed Sheeran, but he is one of my ultimate favorites and I adore his album “+” which I have played constantly for over a year now. Sing is one of his newest single from his sophomore album "x"  features an upbeat vocal reminiscent of his song You Don’t Need Me, I Don’t Need You. He’s like every other musician with a guitar, but he has that charm with those lyrics of his that gets girls everywhere swooned by them everytime. It’s no wonder that Ed has had millions of his song sold worldwide, and this new single proves one of his greatest songs, yet again. Everyone will sing their heart out with this.

Listen to the song here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...